Impel's Email Integration brings your email directly into Impel - as emails and as automatically-tagged Activities. Never lose another email, even if you accidentally delete it on your mail server.
- On the Email tab, you can see a list of your emails, even as they are being downloaded
- You can read and respond to emails on the Email tab, just like in any standard email client
- You can compose new emails, save them as Drafts and send them when you're ready to do so
- You can send emails to your Contacts by choosing from among them. You can send emails to new email IDs, too
- Email IDs that you send to are automatically added as Contacts in Impel, in your default Territory. You can edit them at a later date, at your convenience, to add other details
- Emails sent and received are automatically created as Activities. Contacts that the email was sent to or Copied to are tagged with that Activity automatically
- Add attachments to your composed emails or to you responses - they are saved with the email itself and into your Library tab, tagged with the relevant Contacts and their Accounts
- Deleting an email will not delete its related Activity. So you can clean up your Inbox periodically, without worrying about losing that Activity history.