Impel's Customer Support functions covers everything from Tickets to Service Contracts, Warranties, Annual Maintenance Contracts and Service Requests. Alerts, escalations and triggers can be built around every status or change, tracking both internal effectiveness and your SLAs and TATs. Tickets can come in via phone calls, emails or raised by field engineers on their Android phones. Regardless of how they originate, all tickets are tracked and handled in one, integrated system, enabling your customer support people to provide the right information to customers, all the time.
With Impel you can:
- Connect with your customers in just about every way possible - on the web, via chat, on the phone, thru emailed tickets and in your mobile app
- Ensure that inbound and outbound calls are handled efficiently via integration with cloud call center solutions such as Knowlarity and Ozonetel
- Enable multi-locational complaints handling via a centralized call center, routing complaints to the appropriate branch automatically
- Set up rules for routing specific types of calls to specific departments
- Send Email / SMS alerts to support staff when a ticket is assigned to them
- Enable rule-based escalation to managers when tickets not disposed within TAT
- Set up configurable dashboards that give managers exactly the data that they need for optimum control
- Track warranties, Maintenance Contracts with specialized dataviews for faster renewals
- Assign calls to field engineers via SMS or Email for faster turn-arounds.